We’ve seen several Samsung smartphones go on sale lately, and today another flagship is being discounted.
Amazon is now running a sale on the Galaxy Note 10+ that knocks $250 off its price. The Note 10+ comes with a US warranty and is sold unlocked, meaning it’ll work with any major US carrier.
- Galaxy Note 10+ in Aura Black for $849.99 (save $250.00)
- Galaxy Note 10+ in Aura Glow (Silver) for $849.99 (save $250.00)
The Note 10+ is packs specs like a 6.8-inch 3040×1440 Super AMOLED display, 4300mAh battery, Snapdragon 855 processor, 12GB of RAM, and a microSD card slot. There’s an S Pen stylus included, too, as well as a quad rear camera setup that includes a 12MP Dual Aperture main cam, 16MP ultra wide camera with 123-degree field of view, 12MP telephoto cam, and a depth camera.
There are a few deals on Samsung accessories today, too. They are:
- Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad dual wireless charger for $79.99 (save $20.00)
- Samsung 15W Fast Charge 2.0 wireless charging stand for $59.99 (save $20.00)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ with free Fast Charge Wireless Charger Pad for $149.99
Note: PhoneDog participates in the Amazon Associates program. This post contains affiliate links that help to support the site.
SOURCE: PhoneDog.com – Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts – Read entire story here.