Today Google officially introduced the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G, and they’ll both be available unlocked and ready for use on all the major US carriers. If you’d prefer to buy one of the new Pixels from your carrier, you’ll have that option, too.
AT&T, US Cellular, and Verizon will both carry the Pixel 5 in the US, while the Pixel 4a 5G will be available from AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Verizon. Here’s what we know about each operator’s Pixel release plans so far:
- The Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G will be available “in the coming months”. No pricing or launch dates yet.
- Both models will support AT&T’s low-band 5G nationwide network, and the Pixel 5 will also have access to AT&T’s mmWave-based 5G+ coverage.
- T-Mobile will sell the Pixel 4a 5G, but not the Pixel 5. T-Mo does say that it’s “working with Google to make sure [the Pixel 5] works great on our network” if you want to bring the unlocked model onto T-Mo.
- The Pixel 4a 5G is “coming soon” to T-Mobile, but there are no specific launch or price details available right now.
- Both the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G will be available from US Cellular. The Pixel 5 will be available for $23.30 per month for 30 months and the Pixel 4a 5G will be priced at $16.63 per month for 30 months.
- Pre-orders for the Pixel 5 will begin on October 8 and the phone will launch October 29. The Pixel 4a 5G will be available for pre-order starting October 29 and it’ll launch on November 19.
- Pixel 5 available for pre-order now ahead of October 29 launch, while Pixel 4a 5G UW will be available for pre-order starting October 29 and will launch on November 19.
- Pricing will be $29.16 per month for 24 months or $699.99 retail for the Pixel 5. The Pixel 4a 5G UW will cost $24.99 per month for 24 months or $599.99 full retail.
- Get up to $550 when you buy a Pixel 5 with a new line of service on a Play More, Do More, or Get More unlimited plan and also trade in your existing phone.
- Get $350 when you trade-in an eligible device and upgrade to a Pixel 5 on a Play More, Do More, or Get More unlimited plan.
- Get a $250 Verizon eGift Card when you port in your phone number to Verizon, sign up for a Play More, Do More, or Get More unlimited plan, and buy a Pixel 5.
SOURCE: PhoneDog.com – Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts – Read entire story here.