AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and others are offering deals on Apple’s new iPhone SE, as are . Here are the offers that are available today:
- Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $5 per month for 30 months after bill credits when you activate a new line and sign up for an eligible unlimited plan. If you want more storage, you can get the 128GB iPhone SE for $10 per month with this deal or the 256GB model for $15 per month.
- iPhone SE available for $5 per month after bill credits on an 18-month Sprint Flex lease when you activate a new line of service.
- Get the iPhone SE 64GB free with 24 monthly bill credits when you add a new line and trade in an eligible iPhone. To get the iPhone SE free, you must trade in an iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, or iPhone 7. You can get $300 off the iPhone SE when you trade in an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
- T-Mobile is also offering up to 50% off the iPhone SE when you add a new line or trade in an eligible iPhone.
- New customers who bring their number to US Cellular, sign up for an eligible plan, and buy an iPhone SE can get the device free after 30 monthly bill credits. This offer requires a new Unlimited Basic, Everyday, or Even Better service plan.
- Existing customers who are eligible for an upgrade and on an Unlimited Basic, Everyday, or Even Better plan can get the iPhone SE for $49 after 30 monthly bill credits.
- Verizon will waive your activation fee when you buy an iPhone SE through vzw.com or the My Verizon app.
- Get $200 off the iPhone SE when you port your number to Xfinity Mobile and activate a new line of service. The discount is applied with monthly bill credits.
- Get a $50 Best Buy gift card with qualified activation of an iPhone SE on a cellular plan.
- Sprint customers can save $50 on a 64GB iPhone SE when they upgrade and pay with monthly installments. Sprint customers who add a new line of service and pay for the 64GB iPhone SE in full can get it for $299.99, a savings of $100, while Sprint customers who upgrade and pay in full can get the 64GB iPhone SE for $369.99.
- Save $200 on an iPhone SE when you buy a device for AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon and pay in monthly installments.
SOURCE: PhoneDog.com – Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts – Read entire story here.