Both updates include optimizations to RAM management, better stability for slow-mo video recording, the March 2020 Android security patches, and more. Here’s the full changelog for these updates from OnePlus:
- Optimized the RAM management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.03
- Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
- Now play videos without any lags
We saw similar updates with RAM management optimizations and security patches roll out to the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro earlier this week, and so OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro owners are probably happy to see these improvements hitting their devices, too.
These updates are in a staged rollout, which means that only a small number of users will get it right away. After a few days have gone by and OnePlus has confirmed that there are no issues with them, a broader rollout will take place.
SOURCE: PhoneDog.com – Latest videos, reviews, articles, news and posts – Read entire story here.