Telegram received a new update today, bumping the version number to 4.8.10. This one is fairly substantial, adding several new things like replaceable media, text hyperlinks in chat, and so on. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the changelog.
- Mark chats as Read or Unread from the long tap menu
- Listen to voice and video messages in 2X mode if you’re in a hurry
- Choose which data to send when sharing contacts, including multiple phone numbers and other vCard fields
- Replace media when editing messages with media content
- Cancel sending messages before they are sent
- Use “create link” in the formatting menu to make text URLs
- Improved UX when browsing Global Search results
- Improved censorship circumvention
Up first in Telegram’s blog post is the ability to replace media and add captions to anything that previously didn’t have something.
Telegram 4.8.10 adds replaceable media, text hyperlinks, and much more [APK Download] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
SOURCE: Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets – Read entire story here.